Sunday, May 13, 2012

Starting Over

A long while back I started a blog on blogger when it first started. Apparently it is now long gone although I've been deceived before and years later found some inane observation I'd posted still existed somewhere "out there" so maybe one day I'll recover that long lost blog. Then again, so many things have changed and losing it has given me a fresh start. Hopefully it is better. Please bear with me as I learn and adjust to all the changes since those earlier and apparently much simpler days.

Mother's Day

Sitting here alone listening to the neighborhood activity leaves me wondering about how people interact. I once watched a video on the psychological effects of depriving in this case a baby monkey of a mother's care and attention.
 They didn't develop well.
Here's a link to why this sort of thing is even worse for humans:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD5MI-EACI0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment